Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Break

Finally, my well deserved spring break occurred last week. Unlike the majority of people, I did not have any big plans. I did not travel to the beach. I didn't go out of the country like some people do. I did not even go any nearby states. So what did I do? 

I took the opportunity of an entire week off of school to enjoy myself. I arranged with friends to go to Six Flags, a tradition I have had with them for the last 6 years. Although it might not sound like much, Six Flags was very fun. This year was the first year in which we did not have to worry about transportation. My friend and I each drove our cars with a few friends in each. That just started the day off great because of the freedom and responsibility that comes with driving friends all the way to Six Flags. Second, we each bought season passes so I am looking forward to several more trips to Six Flags in summer with my friends. The rides there might get old, but they always offer a fun and thrill-full.

Over spring break this year I hung out with friends. We went mini golfing and go carting at Andrettis. We also spent time and hung out at different friends' houses playing video games and watching movies. 

With all my other time, I caught up on my sleep and studies. It felt good sleeping when ever I wanted to that week. I also felt successful by studying for various subjects that I needed to catch up on. 

While this was definitely not an awesome spring break, I still enjoyed the time off from a stress full school life. Now it is the race to summer break- I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment